is the perfect choice, whether you’re planning a get together with family & friends or as a location for an event or course. Accommodating up to 14 guests, this versatile option offers a ‘place for everyone with space for everyone.’
Bryn Llys was the original name given to the farmstead and buildings, which have occupied this site since circa 1820. The farmhouse and barn have been converted to provide cosy and comfortable four star standard accommodation for up to 14 guests.
Bryn Llys comprises 5 cottage-style, fully-modernised bedrooms, all of which open onto a covered walkway alongside a lily pond and picturesque courtyard garden. It’s the perfect spot for a morning coffee or evening barbecue and a real sheltered suntrap.
The large dining room can seat up to 20 people and is an ideal space for guest to socialise. The fully equipped kitchen ideal for knocking up a tasty breakfast, packed lunches to take on the go or making delicious home cooked meals.
The spacious sitting room, complete with feature beams, is the perfect place to unwind in the evening, with plenty of room for everyone to sit back and relax.
A small games room with table tennis table and board games provides an extra space, which can also be converted into a studio or classroom space for courses.
There are three ground-floor twin-bedded rooms and two family rooms that have a double bed on the ground floor and twin single beds on a first-floor gallery area accessed by internal stairs.
All bedrooms include their own private en-suite bathroom.
During your stay you will have full access to our 10 acres of gardens, woodland, meadow and lake complete with breath-taking views of the stunning surroundings. There is loads to explore with plenty of quiet spots to sit and enjoy the wildlife.
Bryn Llys Summary:
- Accommodation is arranged over two floors
- Five en-suite bedrooms, all with bed linen, towels, drinks making facilities, TV and Wifi:
- 3 x twin rooms with two single beds.
- 2 x family / large rooms with double bed and two singles on a mezzanine floor.
- Large dining room that will seat up to 20
- Kitchen equipped with range cooker, dishwasher, large fridge freezer
- Sitting room with TV
- Games room with table tennis table, which can also be used as meeting room, studio space
- Central heating included
- Travel cot, highchair, available on request
- Off-road parking
- Private courtyard garden with pond, and seating area – plenty of room for BBQs and firepits
- Use of the Barn for events, BBQs or firepits
- Full access to our ten acres of gardens, woodland, meadow and lake
- No smoking
- Pets are welcome on request
- Shop and 3 pubs within 0.6 mile
Please note we are accepting bookings for Easter and beyond and we have risk free, flexible terms and conditions in place to give you peace of mind when you book direct with us. Please contact us directly if you would like to discuss your plans for a stay at Bryn Llys.
Prices start at: £430 per night
- Guests: 14