The Caravan site
is located in the heart of our grounds close to the main lake and combines both hard standing and grass pitches all with electric hook up. Its a quiet, peaceful setting with great access to all parts of our gardens, woodland, lake and wild flower meadow plus you are never too far away from the stunning views up to the northern mountains of Snowdonia. Its the perfect base for exploring the local hills and mountains and we are only a short distance from the fantastic beaches of the North Wales and Anglesey coastline.
Access from the main A5 and A55 trunk roads is easy and our gateway, drive and main site are all accessible for large motorhomes and towing vehicles.
As part of our COVID measures we will be keeping our toilet facility closed for the early part of the season until we feel it is safe for our guests and staff. We are therefore asking all guests to plan to be self sufficient with regards to shower & toilet facilities until further notice. Please contact us directly if you would like more information. Grey water and chemical disposal facilities will still be available as normal.
- We have 5 caravan/motorhome pitches available.
- An adjacent car park has two hook-up outlets for late arrivals to stay overnight.
- Facilities include a fresh water, grey water and chemical waste disposal points, plus general waste, food and recycling.
- There is a toilet with a hand-wash basin but no shower.
- Free Wifi is available on request and located near our Barn area, close to the site.
- We welcome well behaved pets and there are host of walks in the 10 acres of grounds and gardens and easy access to a network of interesting local pathways.
Prices start at: £20 per night
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: 8 Pitches