was once the mill and laundry for the farm and has now been converted into a beautiful, cosy cottage accommodating up to 4 guests. Perfect for a family, small group of friends or a quiet retreat for couples.
Ground-floor accommodation consists of a bright and airy kitchen/dining room, cosy lounge with beautiful exposed stonework, plus a double bedroom with en-suite wet-room, complete with shower and toilet. The feature mezzanine balcony overlooks the lounge and is the perfect spot for a morning coffee or quiet spot for reading. There is also a twin-bed en-suite bedroom on the first floor.
An adjacent parking area gives convenient access to the cottage via a 1 in 12 ramp. The rooms on the ground floor are on one level and electrical switches can be readily accessed from a wheel chair.
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- Two en-suite bedrooms with bed linen, towels, drinks making, TV and Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen diner with cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
- Cosy lounge with TV
- Central heating
- Travel cot, highchair available on request
- Off-road parking
- Private landscaped gardens with ponds, lake, woodland and meadow
- Access to the Barn area for BBQs and firepits
- No smoking
- Pets are welcome on request
- Shop and 3 pubs within 0.6 mile
Prices start at: £130 per night
- Guests: 4